This little Guide is basically a dream wish list for any girl in your life – and I put it together so ya’ll could just pop it over to your significant other and consider yourself all set on Christmas morning!
Full of beauty, tech and little baubles, every single item on this list is a win!
If you love this gift guide and plan to shop the post, please consider checking out in a web browser and not in an Instagram window or via an app. I do receive a small commission on purchases made via my links and, unfortunately, do not get credit for any sales made in store, in an app or via Instagram browser window. If a link from Olive and Tate is the last link you click before checking out, I will receive credit for your sale. Thank you so much for your continued support!
1. Rose Gold Mini Hoops updated for 2020 here: I love the size of this pair of hoops. They’re perfect for every day, are a great price point and are available in silver, yellow gold and rose gold.
2. Lip Care Set updated for 2020 here: a trio that includes a lip scrub, a lip balm/butter and a gloss, this Pout Perfect set is only available for the holidays.
3. Faux Crocodile Leather Laptop Cover: I’ve had my eye on one of these laptop covers forever! Available in a ton of sizes to cover MacBooks, iPads, iPhones, there are options available in faux croc, silk, glitter and marble.
4. Acrylic Wine Glass: I first got my mitts on these while dining at the home of my friend, Christina, and could not believe I was holding a plastic glass.
They look so beautiful and so much like glass to the eye that the entire dinner table was chatting about how amazing they were. I’d love a set for myself!
5. Monogram Coaster Set: I honestly don’t know that I’ve ever seen a coaster set quite like this one. You can choose a ton of colors (including two shades of tortoise!), round or square, single monogram block letter or a traditional three letter monogram.
I just think they’re so unique and gorgeous, they’d be perfect to leave out all the time.
6. Silk Hair Ties: perfect for throwing your hair up pre-bedtime, silk hair ties won’t snag or crease your hair, keeping it as healthy as possible.
7. Portable Phone Speaker: this little speaker actually collapses and expands, making it perfect to stash in your purse and use on the go. It attaches to the back of your phone with an included magnetic panel
8. Ice Roller: the benefits of ice rolling include de-puffing, calming redness, reducing pore size and basically providing you with a new face, so what’s not to love?
10. Gem Pop Socket: As someone with a pop socket that is currently broken, I am really hoping to find the tortoise version of this gem pop socket under the tree this year.
11. Python Key Ring: If you don’t have one of these giant circle key rings, you’re gonna want one ASAP!
They make it so easy to dig your keys out of your mom bag, throw them on to your arm and juggle all of the things.
12. When Less Becomes More: written by Emily Ley, this sweet book is the perfect read to keep your mind and spirit in just the right spot.
13. Lacquer Monogram Tray: I love the high sheen and bamboo details of this tray – it would be perfect to use in coffee table styling!
14. Twine and Twig Beaded Necklace Set: my absolute favorite necklace set in a fresh woven style. While this particular brand is an investment, purchasing multiple strand necklaces allows you to mix and match how you wear it.
15. Leather Cross Body Bag: my go to leather bag resource in a fresh shape. I love the size of this cross body and the wide canvas strap makes for easy wear.
I’d probably add a gold monogram to spice things up a bit.
16. Cashmere Scarf: classic and chic, this lightweight cashmere fringe scarf will always be in style.
17. Laneige Lip Set: My go to night-time lip rescue is available in a trio for the holidays. Truly, I’m proud to have converted many of my friends to night time Laneige users because it’s so rich that it stays on your lips through the night.
Nothing has ever kept my lips as moisturized.
18. Roll Up Water Bottle: Perfect for your gym bag or to keep in your purse, this little water bottle actually rolls up when not in use.
19. MZ Wallace Metro Pouch: MZ Wallace is known for quality and their signature quilted style and I love the oversized look of this metro pouch.
20. Block Monogram Travel Case: This little travel case is perfect for tossing in your tote or suitcase to keep your jewels safe. It’s available in multiple shapes and monogram styles but I’m partial to the square with two initial block monogram.
21. Design Coffee Table Book: I love coffee table books but never buy them for myself for some reason. This particular design book is full of gorgeous spaces and interiors and would look perfect holding court on my acrylic entry table.
22. Glass Wine Preserver : this wine preserver is meant to keep wine fresh longer than in an open bottle with a stopper.
The top acts as an aerator, creating a beautiful flavor to the wine even if it’s been opened a bit.
23. Framed Photo: Listen, I would love for my husband to go through the one million photos we each have stored on our phones and choose one that he loves and have it framed for me.
One of our kids, one of our travels, one of us, it wouldn’t matter to me, just do the heavy lifting and have it framed so I don’t have to!
24. Marble Wine Cooler/Vase : I love the idea of using this marble wine cooler as a vase when you’re not entertaining. Nothing beats a cool white marble for me, so this two in one gift is a dream.