Shopping for the beloved men in your life can actually be more difficult than shopping for the woman who has it all! Of course, we love them the same and know they deserve it all. I’ve rounded up a list of gifts for your golf lovers, music machines, wine connoisseurs, all-around adventurers, and all the men in between.
Affiliate links are used in this post. As a member of Amazon Affiliates I receive a commission on all qualifying purchases.
Row 1: 1. Modern Golf Course Print 2. Monogrammed Italian Leather Mouse Pad 3. Smoked Cocktail Kit 4. Custom Leather Golf Club Cover
Row 2: 5. Massage Gun 6. Custom Family Fan Portrait 7. MLB Playing Cards 8. Automatic Wine Preserver*
Row 3: 9. Personalized Leather Travel Pouch 10. Handblown Sours IPA Glass 11. Etched Wood City Map 12. Handmade Wood Laptop Stand
Row 4: 13. Hydration Backpack 14. Personalized Stainless Steel Growler* 15. College Map Rocks Glass Set 16. Personalized Leather Apple Watch Band
Row 5: 17. Low Smoke Fire Pit* 18. Gaming Patent Prints 19. Cooler Backpack* 20. Custom Spotify Cover Art Print
And just an FYI, anything with an asterisk was a total favorite last year, so I HAD to include them in this year’s guide also!
1. Modern Golf Course Print: This Modern Golf Course Print is so simple and yet one of the sweetest gifts I’ve ever chosen for the guide. Gift your favorite golfer a print of the course he hit his first hole in one, or the first course he ever hit when he decided to try the sport. Each print is such high quality and frankly a beautiful watercolor painting to display. It will be a genuine memory for him.
2. Monogrammed Italian Leather Mouse Pad: Working from home just got an upgrade with this Monogrammed Italian Leather Mouse Pad. The smooth design and durable quality make it an impressionable addition to any office space. It comes in 4 colors and you can add a class foil monogram.
3. Smoked Cocktail Kit: Smoked Cocktails are becoming increasingly popular and I love that this kit can give any guy that experience from the comfort of their own home. Love a man who loves to host a good guy’s night, well then this would be a great conversation piece for him. The kit includes a glass smoking stand, one glass infuser carafe, a silicone topper, 20 smoking pellets, and even a recipe book to get him started.
4. Custom Leather Golf Club Cover: If you have a golfer in your life you know they are a bit of a go-hard group. It’s either go big or go home and this gift goes all the way! A Custom Leather Golf Club Cover is a great way to protect their investment (golf clubs are like Italian stilettos I swear) and an added bonus of style and customization.
5. Massage Gun: A mini Massage Gun, like this one from Theragun, should be a household item at this point! It’s portable, super-compact with 3 speeds and it comes with its own soft cover case. Use it at home after a long day or house it in your gym bag for a quick cool-down session after a workout. Let’s say you want to gift this to grandpa, rest assured it’s not bulky or heavy to make the massage a workout.
6. Custom Family Fan Portrait: If you ever grew up going to sports games with your dad, brothers, uncles, etc. this gift will surely warm your heart and have it skip a beat. I adore the custom fun look of this Family Fan Portrait. With the choice of choosing what type of game it is, adding things like foam fingers and pretzels, you can take this gift so far in personalization. Just think how happy they are going to be adding this to their clubhouse.
7. MLB Playing Cards: This MLB Stadium Playing Card set is an exciting gift for any baseball lover. Whether to use during game night or display next to their signed memorabilia collection.
8. Automatic Wine Preserver*: If he loves holding onto his favorite bottle of wine till the last drop, he’s going to love this Automatic Wine Preserver. It’s made to pierce the cork, leaving it in the bottle to avoid oxidation. Then Argon gas preserves the remaining wine left in the bottle. Legitimately adult magic.
9. Personalized Leather Travel Pouch: Travel pouches are a necessity for any frequent traveler. Whether business or leisure, golf or errands, organization is key, and let’s be real most men need all the assistance they can get. Help him keep it together with this spacious travel pouch. The leather is so soft and high quality and I love the solid brass trigger snap hooks that allows them to attach it to their bag in transit.
10. Handblown Sours IPA Glass: A beer glass has never looked so good! This Handblown Sours IPA Glass is designed to be an experience all around. The signature wide flared lip positions closer to the nose so it maximizes the smell of the hop aroma and the wide body of the glass lets him enjoy the look of the drink too.
11. Etched Wood City Map: This neatest part of this Etched Wood City Map is that it’s a gift that anyone would love! If he loves to travel then pick his favorite city, misses his hometown then pick his childhood home to mark (you can add a little house to the area), or if you want to highlight the city y’all fell in love in. I mean, the options are endless and the gift wows the same. The beautiful design, the wooden detail, and even the packaging is awesome.
12. Handmade Wood Laptop Stand: Another office upgrade coming through with this Handmade Wood Laptop Stand. Ergonomic in nature and made of solid wood this stand is minimal and creates space for a more organized workspace.
13. Hydration Backpack: CamelBak’s Hydration Backpack is so useful for hiking, running, and even those hour-long classes on the Peloton! It comes equipped to hold 50 oz of his favorite go-to beverage and even space for snacks.
14. Personalized Stainless Steel Growler*: Gifts for Him are just so cool y’all I swear. Here’s a reigning champ, the Personalized Stainless Steel Growler. The craft beer connoisseur (or so he calls himself) in your life will actually hoot in happiness at how awesome this growler is. A secure swing top lid keeps their favorite micro-brew or local tap fresh and, get this, stabilizes it at maximum pressure while the pouring spout makes for an easy pour. Stainless steel means simple clean up and the laser design is a nice touch!
15. College Map Rocks Glass Set: Let him sip with the shine of his Alma mater in hand and throw some back talking about the good ol’ days. This Glass Set details an engraved map of his college town with fantastic detail.
16. Personalized Leather Apple Watch Band: Does your man love his Apple Watch but hate the bland band?! I mean can you blame him? A Personalized Leather Apple Watch Band is an accessory he’ll appreciate for its quality and look. This shop even lets you pick from an array of connector colors for a more personalized look.
17. Low Smoke Fire Pit*: Can we say glamping but for men?! Solo Stove Bonfire Fire Pit is the coolest new way to heat up your backyard chill nights or last-minute camping trips. Eliminate that dusty smoke smell and enjoy this fire pit’s combustion airflow efficiency with stainless steel design. No more flying ash and stained hands.
18. Gaming Patent Prints: Looking to get your not-so-little brother, cousin, or husband (who is still secretly a teenager – aha) the coolest “gamer” gift. Gaming Patent Prints are an awesome way to spark that kid-like excitement of video games but with an adult twist. I know quite a few men who would still pass out at the chance to own an original Nintendo or even just to talk about how much fun it was!
19. Cooler Backpack*: Yeti has proven itself to be such a trusted brand that any gift from them is a solid choice (hence the bestseller back again). In this case, this is just such a rad gift for the traveler/fisherman/all things adventure man in your life. This backpack is airtight, waterproof, and submersible. The ultimate accessory for any outing where he’s going to need to pack clothing, drinks, and snacks to last and stay dry. Also, it doesn’t have to be a big event – grab him this backpack and he’ll never complain about bringing drinks to the beach again!
20. Custom Spotify Cover Art Print: Got that one song that your dad always hums while he’s fussing on a project or your wedding song that your husband still takes all the credit for choosing. A Custom Spotify Cover Art Print is a heartfelt gift that gives cool Millennial vibes haha! The receiver also doesn’t have to be related, honestly. This would be a splendid gift for your favorite co-worker who loves to jam out or close friends who have that song he always busts a move to.