I love when my readers request a blog post!
This little post was requested via my Instagram DMs after I published round ups for both boys and girls.
And while I didn’t have a plan to create something similar for us mamas, I should have!
One of you reached out to me asking for suggestions of Valentine’s themed ideas that weren’t too over the top and can be worn again. I actually chose a ton of my fave Amazon wardrobe staples that happen to come in fun shades of pink, blush, coral, red and lilac so that I could recommend sizing and chat about quality.
And because we all deserve fun little treats in our lives, I added in my newest skin care gadget, some of my fave accessories, a certain wine opener and my absolute fave set of lace undies.
this post contains affiliate links. as a member of Amazon Associates, I make a small commission on qualifying purchases.
1. Tunic Sweater: my all time favorite Amazon sweater comes in the perfect pale shade of peachy-grey for Valentine’s Day. I own it in grey and black in a size large, but my fit advice would be to size down one!
2. Heart V Neck Sweater : such a cute knit – this line usually runs TTS and is great quality
3. Red Rain Jacket: the perfect little jacket to toss on and go – especially over athleisure
4. Cashmere Knit Pom Beanie : so soft and cozy! This knit beanie is actually made of cashmere, comes in a ton of colors and has the cutest fit with attached pom.
5. Pink Long Puffer Coat: planning to add this mid-weight, thigh length puffer to my wardrobe ASAP. How cute is this shade of coralish-pink? I own another puffer style coat from this line and they fit TTS.
6. Turtle Neck Lantern Sleeve Sweater: who says mauve can’t be for Valentine’s Day? I love the details of this sweater, from the sleeve to the neckline, it’s the cutest.
7. Gold and Faux Diamond Stacking Ring Set: 3 rings to stack or wear individually, this is the perfect little treat for yourself – and they’re crazy budget friendly!
8. Pink Open Chunky Knit Sweater: the perfect layering piece to carry you through February and into the Spring.
9. Heart Initial Necklace: own and love! I’ve been super pleased with how well it wears – I’ve worn it in the shower and a hot tub and haven’t spotted any tarnishing or discoloration. Mine is a “G” for both of my babes.
10. Pink Framed Blue Light Blocking Glasses: I own these oversized blue light blocking specs in two frame colors because I love the fit so much.
11. Pajama Set: another item I own and love! They are insanely soft and the cut is so flattering. This pair of pajamas is an exact match to another, much pricier pair that I often recommend. I wear a large and think they fit TTS.
12. Gold Heart Hoop Earrings: so slim and lightweight, I adore the look of these oversized heart earrings.
13. Short Pajama Set: own and love! Super soft and cut in a traditional shape, I love the shorts option of this set. If between sizes in your usual bottom size, I would recommend sizing up on the set. I’m in the large.
14. Wine Ziz Wine Opener : you knew it would make the list! Treat yourself to the pink or purple option of my go-to, must have wine opener. It works with air pressure, no corkscrew required. The Wine Ziz was one of the most popular purchases via Olive and Tate for all of 2020!
15. Facial Massage Roller: this is the newest addition to my nighttime routine!
16. Fuchsia Cable Knit Pullover : I love the shade of fuchsia and wide knit of this pull over sweater.
17. Fuzzy Slippers: own and love them, especially the outdoor tread that makes them grippy!
18. Heart Print Pullover Top: a long sleeve, heart print top to keep things festive!
19. Coral 7/8 High Waisted Leggings: own and love! they come up to the belly button, hold everything in and are perfect through a workout. I’m in a large and think they run TTS.
20. Long Sleeve Yoga Top: headed to the gym on Valentine’s Day (or want to look like you are)? I love the tie back, mesh detail of this long sleeved yoga top
21. Heart Graphic Sweatshirt: over sized, comfy sweatshirt perfection. If you’re aiming for a fit like the model, be sure to size up one! And p.s. I love the elbow patch detail!
23. Lace Boy Short Undies: meet my all time fave undies. The lace is so very soft and never rolls down or bunches. The fit is so flattering and glam.
24. Blush Adidas Baseball Cap: a classic baseball hat in a gorgeous shade of light pink
25. Faux Pave Diamond Stud Earrings: I love the pave style of this little stud set. The price point is worth loving, too!
26. Heart Mug Set: one mug for you and one for your love!
If you liked this post, be sure not to miss
Want to save this for later?
Pin this image: