February felt like the most eventful month! I was blessed to do so many awesome reviews that I had to make you guys my final Top Ten list for the month. I’ll go through my favorite swimsuit picks, some home, and travel essentials, and a couple show stopper fashion pieces. Get yourself prepped for your next adventure with these choices and thank me later!
Affiliate links are used in this post, therefore I earn a small commission on all qualifying purchases in this post and corresponding social media.
1. Black Dress: The versatility of this Black Dress is everything. You can seriously wear this anywhere! Dress it up or down, add accessories, or go minimal and it is a hit. The cutout details on the back are fun and flirty. The balloon sleeves add an elegant dynamic to the simple design and it’s all flattering, I wear a size large. Pair this dress with sneakers and a cropped leather jacket for a weekend outfit, an edgier styling. Go bold and style the dress with heels and a colorful clutch. The options and opportunities for wear are endless!
2. Cut Out Swimsuit: One-piece bathing suits have come back full force and I couldn’t be more excited. The days of boring and unflattering one-pieces are over, beginning with this Cut Out Swimsuit. I wear a large in this particular style. The tummy coverage is outstanding and holds everything in exactly where you’d want the extra support. The straps tie in the back so you can adjust the tightness of the bust based on your needs. Sexy and still full of support! Oh, and it’s just the right amount of cheeky.
3. Denim Shorts: If you are on the curvier side and have what I like to call a ratio problem, meaning your waist is smaller in ratio to your hips and creates that gapping effect in pants then 10/10 you will love these Denim Shorts. They have been constructed to have a narrow waist with a contoured band to prevent gapping!!! How amazing is that?! Blended material for stretch, and a higher waist for an accentuated booty in the best way possible. Even if you’re thicker and don’t need that extra prevention I love that these shorts are designed to allow for breathing room and style. They’re not glued to your skin for styling purposes. I size up in denim shorts but I think these can be worn true to size.
4. Halter Neck Swimsuit: The design of this Halter Neck Swimsuit is super delicate and functional. The halter beck makes for sturdier support for us bigger chested gals. The ruching along the sides creates a cinched waistline and no wedgies! Which is always extremely important lol. I wear a 10L in this style.
5. Our Sheet Set: It could be me but I find it so difficult to commit to a sheet set. Once I found this set it has become a game-changer. Comes in 42 different colors and a variety of sizes depending on your needs. Fade, stain, shrink, and wrinkle resistant – they really do come through with the softness and comfort level. The most appealing part is the price! A solid set like this will cost you upwards of a hundred dollars in-store and online.
6. Travel Space Saver Bags: This Travel Space Saver Bag is exactly how I brought home all of our dirty laundry from Mexico. Effortlessly easy to use, especially for people like me who hate having to break a sweat packing. The convenience of this is great because you can opt to use it to get to a location or not, it won’t take up space either way and then use it on the way back so you don’t have smelly or wet clothes thrown everywhere. If you’re pressed for space this is great to consolidate undergarments and swimwear.
7. Lounge Set: I own this Lounge Set in two colors and I should seriously own the whole collection. The material is very lightweight and breezy. I love the drawstring tie for the shorts so I can adjust the tightness depending on how I feel or what I’m doing. This is also a solid lounge set where you can run errands and travel without feeling too exposed.
8. V Neck Swimsuit: I had to add this V Neck Swimsuit to my top ten list based solely on comfort. It legitimately feels like a second skin. It’s a classic design, with no fancy cutouts, or meshing – just a classic one-piece that allows you to move around freely and with full support. Runs true to size! I wear the size 10L.
9. Handheld Steamer: Everyone should own a Handheld Steamer. I don’t know how I maintained a household without it but boy am I happy I’m set now. This steamer is perfect for cleaning grout or around the toilet base. Steaming fabrics and curtains has become so satisfying. My favorite part of this steamer is the 9 piece accessory kit it comes with. The extension nozzle for hard-to-reach spots and crevices, the iron cover to steam clothes and avoid the cleaners, and my absolute favorite is the nozzle brush.
10. Black Bathingsuit: I feel like a cover girl in this swimsuit! The design detail screams high-end luxury brands. The peek-a-boo detail on the stomach is perfect if you’re not ready for cutouts but want to try something exciting. I have seen it to be flattering on all body types and it still hugs in all the right spots (I rock the size 10). Plus the price point?! Don’t think twice.